9. Justification is that judicial act of God whereby He declares the believer righteous upon the basis of the imputed righteousness of Christ; that it is bestowed, not in consideration of any work of righteousness which we have done, but solely through faith in the Redeemer’s shed blood.
Rom. 4:5; Rom. 5:1, 9; Gal. 2:16; Phil. 3:9
10. The imminent return of Christ for His Church, followed by a period of tribulation upon the earth; concluded by a period of 1,000 years with Christ ruling and reigning over the entire world, fulfilling the covenants and promises made to the nation of Israel. I Thess. 4:13–5:11; I Cor. 15; II Thess. 2:1-12; Rev. 20:4-5.
11. There will be a physical bodily resurrection of all dead. Those who lived in “the Faith” will be resurrected to everlasting life and all others will be resurrected to eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire. I Cor. 15; II Cor. 5:1-10; Rev. 20:11-14; I Thess. 4:13-18.
12. We believe and practice ecclesiastical and personal separation based on Scripture. II Cor. 6:14-18; Eph. 5:7-11; II Thess. 3:6.
13. We believe that Worship is a spiritual activity and the only worship God accepts is that which is initiated from the soul by the spirit. Worship should be a sacred, holy, and reverend time of giving honor, praise, and thanks to the Lord our God. We attempt to conduct our worship services in such an order that people may truly focus their attention on Christ and worship him from their spirit and that the people may receive sound doctrinal preaching to feed their souls. Ps. 95:6; Psa. 96:8-9; John 4:24; Acts 17: 24-25; Rom. 1:9; Phil. 3:3; Heb. 10:25; I Pet. 2:5
14. We believe that marriage should be a sacred covenant between one man and one woman for a lifetime. Anyone seeking to be married by the Pastor or in this church must take the counseling course on marriage and family living. We believe that divorce is a sin and that marriage after divorce is a sin. We also believe that God forgives and cleanses all sin, therefore the sin of divorce and remarriage can be forgiven and cleansed. Matt. 5: 31-32; Matt. 19: 3-12; Luke 16:18; I Cor 7:10-17
NOTE: Some offices within the Church, such as Pastor and Elder have Scriptural qualifications that limit those who can hold that office. For example the Bible qualification for the position of Sr. Pastor does not allow women: a man who has divorced and remarried: or a man with a rebellious wife or unruly children. (I Tim 3: 1-13; Titus 1:5-9)